Sleeping too much

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
How much sleep does a 2 weeks need? During the first 10 days or so she done nothing but sleep, and quite frankly I was bored :lol: . Then for a couple of days she had bad colic and would scream for up to 3 hours a time, so I got her some infacol which seems to have worked. Then the last couple of days she's been sleeping all the time again, and when she is awake she's a miserable git. Is it normal for babies to sleep for over 24 hours only waking for a change and a feed?

Yes it's still early days, Harrison only really started waking up around 2 1/2 weeks. He's still quite sleepy though :)

My madame still sleeps for africa and shes 10 weeks old :lol:

Emilys still sleepijng about 20 hours aday. (just the other four seem to be at 3am lmao)

Im gratefull for it, as its been easier to adapt to 2 kids, shes being kind to me lol.

I was going to ask this too!! Alex only wakes for feeds and maybe stays awake for an hour or so in the late afternoon and sometimes again in the evening for an hour. Unless he is screaming from his colic. I am grateful for the times he is sleeping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back