• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping bag users

Olive

Reaction score
Lo is back in the sleeping bags and I'm finding all but one a bit short already so need some new ones.

Does anyone recommend a certain brand or do you find them all the same? I was looking at the gro ones but they're quite pricey.

I bought 2 when I was preg; one from Tesco and one from TK Maxx. The rest were gifts or passed on to us.

Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

I got mine from mothercare as they were on special offer it was buy one get one free so I got one in size 0-6 months and another in 6-12 months xxx

My one from Asda is much longer than the one from tks.

Try eBay- my cousin suggested it to me and I've got a few from there, inc Gro-Bag ones, for no more than £6 in fab condition :)

I've got matalan ones, but LO is quite long so I think most brands would be awkward for her.

I get mine off eBay too! Got 2 slumber sac ones for less than £20 :)

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

dunelm mill have some lovely ones in, and a bit thinner for the summer months ahead

Thanks ladies. That's my prob, B is very long! x

What size are u after? I have one that Will has never used, seems quote big, u can have it Hun? Xx

Ah thanks chicky. I'll pay you for it. Could use paypal? I don't really know to be honest what sizes they come in! The ones I have all tend to be 0-6 months but they're all, bar one, pretty short. xxxx

Did you see my Dr B post yest?

xxx

No I didn't see it?!

Ur not paying for it u nut! It's just sitting here! Let me check the size xx

Brilliant! I'm gonna order some of those xx

Not sure if u saw my lost post as we posted at the same time ^^ xx

You have a long baby boy then!!

Ur gonna have to get 6-12 months!! Big boy Brody!! Xx

Lol! Looking that way!

I've ordered 2 of those lids to see if they fit ok. Hoping they arrive tomorrow. Will let you know what they're like :D

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back