sleeping bag questions

hellywelly

Reaction score
E is 4 weeks now and would like to try her in a sleeping bag after hearing such good things about them. Think she is now above the weight limit as she was 8lbs ten days ago and had been putting on 12 oz a week! I will check the head hole though to make sure she doesn't slip through. Just wondered what you do with the excess bag at the bottom as she doesn't fill it? Also do you pop them in for their last feed brfore bed? And can they sleep on their side in them as that is the position my lo has put herself in since birth. Thanks ladies! X

She will be fine. The excess is just left as in a sleeping bag you don't have to put them feet to bottom of cot because they can't slide under a cover so the excess just stays at the bottom.
Sleeping on side is fine in them.

I tend to put grobag on before last feed that way it's easier to lift straight into cot

just tuck the excess bit under out of the way. I put G in before her bedtime feed, so if she falls asleep on the boob im not footering with her. G sleeps on her side in them no problem. xxx

Yeah same i put her in bed clothes and sleeping then bottle and into cot x

I feed him out of it then put him in it to go to sleep, but he goes to bed awake, I think if I put him in bed asleep then I'd feed him with the sleeping bag on to avoid trying to faff with it - that's a bit waffled :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back