Sleep?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just wondered what your baby's sleep patern is like? Day and night.

Jaida has slept 9 hours a night for last 3 nights without waking up, then when she does get up (between 6 and 8) she stays up and then has a full 3 hour block of sleep in the afternoon (well today she went to sleep at 11 and is still asleep now), and still has a couple of short naps aswell. I don't know if this routine is going to stick or not, she's poorly so it might be because of that. To be honest I like what she is doing, gives me chance to get something done in the day.

Lovella has a nap in the morning for 40 minutes, then a nap in the afternnoon which lasts 1-2 hours. She goes to bed at 7pm and wakes at 7am-8:30am :) x

Ava is 3 months now and her sleep pattern has been like this:

bed and bottle at 7 then sleeps till 6am, quick bottle at 6 then she sleeps on till 8am.

She is then awake roughly 1.5 hours then naps for anything up to 2 hours.

Shes mostly awake then till 3ish when she has another hour then awake till bed.

Crikey i hope that makes sense!

xx

Connie's has been pretty much the same since 2 weeks old. Sleeps from 7.30pm-7am waking for bottle at 11pm, 2am, 5am and going straight back to sleep again after each bottle. Has a nap at 11am-1pm and another nap at 3pm-5pm and then whinges until 7.30pm as she's usually tired and windy then. She may deviate by half an hour either side of these times but is pretty much the same everyday.

adam sleeps (if it can be called that!!) from 8pm till 6am (waking at the moment to feed every 30-40 mins :wall: :wall: ) then is awake for 2 hours from when he woke up in the day before needing to sleep again, i really wanted to sort a routine for him for example
45 mins in am at 9 ish
2 hours 12 -2 and then
45 mins at 4ish
am going to try waking him up after 45 mins next week for those shorter sleeps and see what happens. will keep you posted

kaz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back