sleeeeep

titch

Reaction score
the past 3 nights I have slept sooo heavily I feel like Im in a daze when I wake up. The only time Ive ever had this is when I took sleeping pills years ago. Im usually a really light sleeper so I shouldnt really be complaining but Ive just never heard of this as a symptom of pregnancy. I think my bump is havng a growth spurt this week so maybe thats why.

Anyone else had this?

sometimes i wake up and dont know where i am!
also i wake up from the vivid dreams and think they were real for a few moments!

I'm still permanently tired, waiting for the surge of energy i've promised to kick in, but i wake up and feel like i could fall straight back to sleep x

YES! that happened to me! I had a dream about my group of friends from school except I knew I was pregnant even in my dream. When I woke up I didnt know where I was or who my OH was for a few secs, was really scary!

Ooooh i've been having really vivid dreams too, sometimes i wake up all upset and sweaty because of the dreams, they are driving me mad. I either wake up loads of time needing a wee or have bad dreams, i just want to sleep through the night and wake up all refreshed and energised, i wonder if thats even possible!

that would be nice! I hate the peeing thing in the night! It seems the heavier I sleep the more dazed I feel when I wake up and the more sleep I need!

yeh i having really bad real dreams liek 3 or 4 a night which i wake up from and become wide awake. and theres the weeing aswell. not good is it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back