Slapped Cheek in my class - parvovirus

yeah got Drs apt at 3 she said itd be best to get bloods done be on the safe side. x

Goodluck for fridays results - your cheeks are not rosey though are they ?

Adults don't tend to get this symptom, just kids xx

But actually mine are a bit red, although that's easily a pregnancy thing xx

Really ? My cheeks was a little red when the dr suspected i might of had it with the 2nd pregnancy of mine. I thought that was why he tested me for it due to the redness on my cheeks hahaha lol.

I dont know much about it really just that its dangerous to the fetus & you have red cheeks - i only know that because i was tested for it - if i never, i would be clueless - i would not even know what it is.

Can it make you feel sick or are you fine when you have it ?

Em91 - Did you get bloods done hun ?

xx

Last edited:
Really ? My cheeks was a little red when the dr suspected i might of had it with the 2nd pregnancy of mine. I thought that was why he tested me for it due to the redness on my cheeks hahaha lol.

I dont know much about it really just that its dangerous to the fetus & you have red cheeks - i only know that because i was tested for it - if i never, i would be clueless - i would not even know what it is.

Can it make you feel sick or are you fine when you have it ?

Em91 - Did you get bloods done hun ?

xx

I believe the adult symptoms are sore joints and cold/flu symptoms, both of course I have had in the last week or so but that's due to my SPD and hubby giving me his yucky cold!! I think very few adults realise they have had it. I'd imagine some people get a rash with it, it's just not a defining symptom for adults I guess xx

I just talked about your spd in the tinsel cats thread. Aww i never knew they diagnosed you with it - ouch!! how has it been. I have been ok since that 1st time - but i spoke with my midwife & she said it sounded very much like it. I have been ok since but just suffering bad with back ache! & of a morning i feel like i always have the start of a cold but then its gone after half hr of being awake.

What can they give you for the spd hun ?

xx

I just talked about your spd in the tinsel cats thread. Aww i never knew they diagnosed you with it - ouch!! how has it been. I have been ok since that 1st time - but i spoke with my midwife & she said it sounded very much like it. I have been ok since but just suffering bad with back ache! & of a morning i feel like i always have the start of a cold but then its gone after half hr of being awake.

What can they give you for the spd hun ?

xx

Got crutches today as I was struggling to walk yesterday :( Physio didn't even take me into her room she just handed me crutches and said 'I thought you might be needing these soon!' as I'd booked an emergency appointment. Nothing else they can do really xx

Crutches god it sounds awfull hun. Just gonna check your journal now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back