Skull theory/possible nub analysts?

3under3

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
Today we got to see our littlest one for first time. Here are a few photos, I'm useless at skull theory but theres no obvious nub (for the third time now out of 3 scans!) Only what *might* be.

I'll share my clearest skull scan and also the one that *may* be showing a nub- and you can determine your guesses on those :p xx

de708d56750f1cd190f50014bdf2f9d4.jpg

8d4f97f6061fce7cefb2ee2a94f277ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you know the site In Gender?

There are ultrasound techs there and ladies with lots of experience.

Get yourself a private scan you can see around 14/15 weeks.

Xx

Never heard of it :')
We've got a scan booked for the end of the oct, I can tell it's going to be one looooooong month xx

If the 2 parallel forked lines are the nub in pic 2 I'd lean boy, what do you have already?

Xx

If the 2 parallel forked lines are the nub in pic 2 I'd lean boy, what do you have already?

Xx
I have two little monster boys already, no girls on my partners side for 40 years this year, just 3 boys from each full sibling in that time. I think we've done our part for the male population, especially if this one's another haha xx

Ooh tricky tricky but I would guess boy! I second ingender, it'll be the most accurate guess you'll get before anomaly scan.. I knew deep down mine was another gorgeous girly but my other half was desperate for a boy so I hopped on there wondering if they could see something I didn't.. 100% girl guesses as expected but there are some really knowledgeable ladies on there! x

Thank you ladies for the suggestion, I put on a post yesterday (if it's the site you're both talking about) but just awaiting any replies xx

I'm kinda leaning towards girl but only a guess xxx congratulations and best of luck xxx

If it's a girl, I think I'll have a heart attack!! My partners family doesn't do girls haha xx

Going on the skull theory I would guess girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back