• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

skipped period

samharris

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anone can help me with my issue.

I was late with my last period and thought i was pregnant i did a home pregnancy test and went to the doctors too but they both came out negative and i completely missed my period and still havent' had one. Is there still a chance that i could be pregnant?

please help!!

If you done a test and so did the doctor, then no hun unless you've fallen since. Sometimes your body has a blimp when it comes to periods. I've gone 5 months before with no AF with no answer as to why and after coming on here theres been a few ladies who also miss periods for no reason. Maybe try another test if you've still been trying incase you have fallen since your last test. Good luck :hug:

Have you been unwell or very stressed? That can have an impact on AF :hug:

No i've been fine i've had false alarms in the past but i've alway had a period at some point i'm due on now at the end of the month so i'm gonna wait till then and if nothing happens i'll have to do another test.

could it maybe be possible that you are pregnant but it is just too soon to be registering on any tests?

Or did the doctor take blood? That is the most accurate way as it detects how much hCG is in your system...

Good luck hon!

thanks for the reply

no she didn't take blood just sent a urnie sample off to be tested

i think i am pregnant i've got a 3 yr old son so i know what the signs are my boobs have just grown out of the blue, i'm weeing alot.

i'm gonna wait till the end of the month now and if i don't come on then i'll be doing another test

sounds like a plan. You could always go to the docs and ask for a blood test (I have no idea whether they give them or not in the UK.)

here's hoping you get a BFP :) :pray:

when would you be due again? why not wait till your due and take anotehr hpt, i had something like this with my daughter i skiped a af but all my tests were negative so waited till af was due again and got a + on a test, it turned out i was pregnant when i missed my first af but the docs thought she wasn't giving off enough hormones

i'm due my af again now on the 30th of this month so i'll take ur advice and wait till then to see what happens

thanks alot :hug:

well i'm definately not pregnant my af has just started, so i'll just have to keep trying

thanks everyone for all the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back