Skin

lynechee

Reaction score
Hi there

New to this and just recently found out pregnant after trying to conceive for some time.

Quite early on and waiting to go for a scan in just over a week.

Is anyone else having really bad skin breakouts.

Thanks

Lynette
X

I've not had any break outs yet - but I do have a strange patch of dry skin that's appeared on my wrist that wasn't there before!

I've had lots of spots on my face and neck. They seem to be moving down to the breasts now. Bought some spot cream for the first time since my teens :)

I had breakouts early on, but they cleared up after a couple weeks x

Hi Lynette & Welcome!

You're not on your own - I've had some awful spots come up since I've been pregnant and my skin is usually pretty good.Try getting one of those tea tree sticks from Boots - it seems to help for me! x

My skin is horrendous just now. Going to get a microdermabrasion done when I finally get to tri 2! Xx

Yes awful! Im introducing microdermabrasion into my salon soon, can't wait! X

Heya! Congrtulations on a well earned BFP.

I didn't have any breakouts in tri 1 just really bad dry skin all the time which has not subsided.... this week however I keep getting massive spots i random places :shock: my cheek, forhead, chest, belly!?

Needless to say I am not impressed! xx

Hello,

Congrats on your bfp!

Yep, had massive breakout of spots quite early on which just started clearing up and BAM!...A second outbreak at about 10 weeks which I am still dealing with...man alive I look a mess! Oh the Joys!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back