Skin!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
My skin is gross! Every morning I wake up with 2 or 3 new spots. My chin/jaw line is the worst but also my forehead is quite bad.
Can anyone recommend anything I can take, try, use for it?
It's not been this bad in such a long time & I know it's prob just hormones but I can't take it anymore!
Ta x

My skin is just awful! I've got it really bad on my jawline too, I'm not sure about what to take i've just been trying to keep my skin as clean as possible. x

Funny as i said to OH today, as my spots were starting to clear up, i wonder if i can get rid of these before any new ones come!! its annoying!

When did you skin start to become worse? I found that my skin is becoming better,surprisingly, now I am thinking maybe in coupleof weeks it will become worse?

i'm very lucky that i have never suffered with spots.....well not on my face anyway...i do get a spotty bum! ha ha...sorry tmi...

i put it down to not wearing foundation...i have never worn it..even as a teenager....maybe you could try a few days withouht, if you do wear it that is...

sorry im no help at all am i...lol xx

It was one of the things that made ke think I was preggers, so for the last 9-10 weeks it's been pretty bad. A couple of years ago I had to go on anti biotics for acne and it cleared totally, it's back to how it was before then. Might be all the oestregen ad excess hormones but it's doing my head in & costing me a fortune in concealer!
I only wear make-up a few times a week as I work from home a couple of days & don't glam up at the weekend (hubby used to seeing me like crap!)
Do you think it will start to clear now I'm nearing Tri2? I'm 13 weeks tomorrow x

you will start to blossom soon my sweet and your skin, hair and nails will be flipping gorgeous. xxxx

Mine have gone to town in the last few days - sssoooo many of them and sore too. Hoping this famous glow won't be too long lol! Jenny I was on antibiotics too and they were awesome!
xx

I am in bed now and I swear my face is covered in Sudocrem!! I dab it on each spot every night and it works wonders. Pity as soon as one spot clears up, 3 more appear.....even better its great stuff for when your little one arrives so go buy a big tub lol

Tracey, I got a dinky pot of Sudocrem in my bounty pack, I might give that a go tonight!
x

mine is greasy skin !!!!! And hair lol. Its gross. Was my 1st sign! I find the only thing that kind of works is Dettol soap. Its great and smells so good. Iv now got Germaline all over my mouth as im covered in coldsores and cant use owt else!! lol Oh well only 7 months to go :) xxxxx

after you have your booking in session with midwife you get given a pack and in the pack is a voucher to go and collect your next bounty pack.

when do you get your bounty pack?? :) xx

Midwife will give you your Bounty pack with loads of vouchers for free stuff, including the Bounty Pack, it's got Sudocrem and a nappy and baby wipes and breast pads lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back