skin discolouration

Olive

Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone has this, but just incase! Some of my finger tips have gone a browny colour. It's happened a few times and (cringe!:roll:) I thought that maybe twiglets had stained my fingers lol.

But today it is back and I haven't had twiglets for weeks :whistle:

Anyone?

I called the mw and she practically laughed, but have got a doc appointment on Monday morning just to ask what it is.

It looks like a stain or like a heavy smokers finger. Might not be pregnancy related, just don't know what it is! Have it on 2 fingers one hand, and one on another.

Will put pic up...

xx

Last edited:
Pic x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311961551.507584.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311961551.507584.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
How weird! Sorry I don't have any suggestions, I hope the doc can give you some answers.

I've had a few brown "blotches" come up, one at the top of my bump and a couple on one of my boobs... Figured hormones were just doing funny things to me but never got it checked... Let us know what doc says, might have to ask mine about it see if it's similar things!! xx

its called cloasma I think and it just means that there is an over production of pigmant in the area. CAused by pregnancy hormones and is very normal. In most people it goes after the baby is born. In the mean time wash your hands!!! Lol!!
xxx

Lol Mrs N. Thanks ladies.

I've done some reading about it, but seems to be on face and neck from what I'm reading. It's totally grubby looking!

Will let you know what doc says Heppi.

xxx

I read that it's totally normal hun, haven't noticed it on myself but I have noticed that my skin looks redder, and it's definitely not sun burn :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back