Belly Button

kirlykird said:
I hate belly buttons :puke:

For some reason I can't have anyone go anywhere near mine, it makes me cringe.. sent me all shivery then JW when you said how deep it was :shock:

Am I abnormal? :shock:

I have always thought you were abnormal yes, before you told me that about belly buttons, now I think your a ''super freak, super freak''

:rotfl:

Just kidding hun - I know loads of people who are weirded out by BB's

:shock: thats a vey deep tummy button, your finger will be coming out your back!!! :rotfl:

missac said:
:shock: thats a vey deep tummy button, your finger will be coming out your back!!! :rotfl:

Its been this deep since I was a kid, my bro used to sit on me and put stuff in it :shakehead:

and mum always used to make me laugh by sticking her finger in it and pretending it was lost and tickling me ha ha

jennywren said:
missac said:

Its been this deep since I was a kid, my bro used to sit on me and put stuff in it :shakehead:

and mum always used to make me laugh by sticking her finger in it and pretending it was lost and tickling me ha ha

:rotfl: about your brother.

My sons dad ALWAYS had fluff in his, whatever he wore there was fluff for me to pick out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back