Size of baby at 20 weeks

kellysomer

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the CRL (crown rump length) of a baby at 20 weeks gestation should be? My friend had her 20 week scan and they told her the baby was big at 14cm (her first measured 12cm at 20 weeks) and she is now worried. I had mine at 20 weeks and my baby was 16cm!!! Now i am worried that if hers was big what the hell is mine???? I dont want a huge baby again. :cry:

Now i am worried that the sonographer told me my baby was fine but im not convinced.

Also does anyone elses paper sheet that they got at the scan have centiles on it? Mine says that all is well, heart etc all ok. Then gives some abbreviation and a little line with dots on it to show if its above or below average. Some of mine are well below average but one is off the chart. Now i'm panicking my baby will be all unproportioned.

think bits of them grow at different rates at this stage tbh..if the sonographer saw something abnormal you would know.. so dont worry about it..

20 weeks 16.4cm

21 weeks 25.6cm

??!?!?!?!?!?!? can it grow 9cm in a week!?!?!? :|

oooooh wait i read it wrong lmao sorry duuuuuuuuuuurh

on my scan pic it says 14cm... thats the screen size isnt it and not baby?? :think: :think: :think: i was meant to be 20 + 5 at my scan but was 19+5

Kimbo said:
on my scan pic it says 14cm... thats the screen size isnt it and not baby?? :think: :think: :think: i was meant to be 20 + 5 at my scan but was 19+5

Kim i think thats the something to do with the screen size as all mine say 14/13cm on :)

happy_chick said:
Kimbo said:

Kim i think thats the something to do with the screen size as all mine say 14/13cm on :)

phew :pray: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok please tell me i havent been worried about the 16cm thing by reading the bloomin size of the screen??? NOOOOO!

Ok i shut up now :oops:

LOL, yeah, That's def the screen size. All of ours at 15+4 said 13.3cm :D

Kimbo said:

happy_chick said:
Kimbo said:

phew :pray: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok please tell me i havent been worried about the 16cm thing by reading the bloomin size of the screen??? NOOOOO!

Ok i shut up now :oops:

LOL, yeah, That's def the screen size. All of ours at 15+4 said 13.3cm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back