Single

Gem

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have my suspitions that I'm going to be a single mum along with you all.

My and an american lad in the USAF had a fling. He flies out back to the states tomorrow morning.

How did you other singletons cope during pregnancy? What with going to appointments and scans and everything alone, when wherever you go you are faced with excited 'couples'.

Gem x

I am 23 years old. When i got pregnant at 18 my sons fathe was a freind of mine and we got a little tipsy, anyhow... a few weeks later bam i am pregnant. He told me to have an abortion. i do not belive in them and wouldn't do it.
I went through the whole pregnancy and the first few months alone. I eventually found a wonderful man got married. we were only married for about 2years and he found someone else who made him happy. so i was alone again. i am now married again to another man and we are ttc.
It was very hard I am not gonna sugar coat it. and there were and still are days when i think man what was i thinking, but when you finally get to hold your baby it makes it all worth while. I got videos and pictures and made a scrapbook for my son to look at later. i put pictures of his fathe rin there and one day when he is older he will know about his dad. My son is four now or almost. and he has more than enough people around that love him. if you ever wanna talk please pm or im me. on msn. would love to talk. it really helps to talk.

BABY DUST TO THOSE TTC!!!!

im 16 and im a loner too :( i e-mail the baby's father to let him know that i was pregnant (not the best way i know). hes a player and i have a feeling he wont be there for me or the baby. i love him so much but i know that he was just using me. but then when i think about it, im sure i'll be fine with it, my mate was 14 when she fell pregnant and im sure that i will manage somehow. i just wish that i had someone by my side to let me know that everything was going to be okay. my family dont know yet, thats why im on here, seeking advice, im to scared to tell my mum, she can be a very scary person.....can u believe it took me 5 pregnancy test to believe that i was pregnant!!!

Hi promises promises. I had 6 tests to makes sure that I wasnt imagining things! Me and my ex split up before we found out I was pregnant. Like many of you he wanted me to get rid., but I couldnt. At the moment he is still at the confused state. I think he is much happier burying his head in the sand. We remained and still are very good friends after the break up, and although I will be a single mum, I have his support when I need it. I must be one of the lucky ones.

hey leannie, i took loads of preg tests to, i didnt believe ne of them. Like you me and my boyfriend broke up before i found out, when i told him he was so nice, and i know wether we are toghther or not now he will be a brill dad and there all the way. Im confused about our relationship atthe mo, i never kno if we are togther or not, but we are great friends if nethin, and he always comes to my appointments. I spose i too am one of the lucky ones.

bec x x

Hiya Bec

My ex is always telling me that he still really fancies me but doesnt want a relationship which can be so annoying. But my advice to you is to just stay friends and leave the ball in his court. I feel so lucky that my ex is still around, and with this website, I no longer feel alone. I find being friends with my ex is a lot better than not having him at all.

Hope things work out for you. Your are more than welcome to pm me if you wish. Take care.

Leanne x x x

Hi ladies

Just to let you know that i was on my own with my first from when i was 4 months pregnant as the father did not want to know, (the arseholes loss). I have a wonderful son from that relationship. It was hard raising him by myself and i did have a good cry at times, especially at night times you seem to feel more lonely, but you get by. i met my husband when my son was 5 and he is wonderful with my son. We have another boy and he treats them both the same, though i must say i think it was easier at times when i was on my own raising my eldest.

I wish you all the luck in the world. And i know that you will all be fantastic mums.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back