Singing

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O won't let me stop singing lol when I do he cries this has been going on for an hour lol

my son used to be slow dancing!!! If I put on chessy 80s power balleds and danced round the kitchen for hours with him on my shoulder he would just look at me and sigh the minute I stopped he was scream ruddy murder!!!!!!! lol

I end up with him in a baby carrier for hours in a day dancing around my kitchen when he got bigger just so I had hands free to do stuff!!! lol. Whats stranger is that 13 years later he will still put on my crappy 80s power ballad cd and just chill on his bed if hes had a bad day. lol Wonder what AJ's thing will be. lol

Mia doesn't let me stop singing hushabye mountain....I'm fed up of singing it over and over and OVER lol

I end up with him in a baby carrier for hours in a day dancing around my kitchen when he got bigger just so I had hands free to do stuff!!! lol. Whats stranger is that 13 years later he will still put on my crappy 80s power ballad cd and just chill on his bed if hes had a bad day. lol Wonder what AJ's thing will be. lol

you must have lost tons of weight with all that dancng. Maybe I should try something liked that with Leo....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back