Simple pleasures!!!!!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Pointless thread ladies but just wanted to share how I was feeling at the moment.

I have had one of the best days ever its up there with the first day I held Dylan and the first kiss I had with Jason (my OH). Seeing my new baby boy on the screen and watching Dylan and Jasons faces light up when they were watching. KFC celebration tonight with pjs on and watching children in need snuggled up with my boys. I am so totally besotted with my OH right now. He is truly my soul mate and will always be the complete love of my life. I cannot wait for the day I get to see Jason hold his son for the first time and see Dylan hold his baby brother after being a only child for nearly 14 years.

Things may not be great with money etc. But sometimes its just not worth the stress. We will always manage as long as we have each other. Life isn't measured by what you buy its measured be moments like this.

I never thought that days like this would be my ultimate pleasures in life instead of being drunk and partying away a friday night with my girls. Wow that really means I have grown up!!!!!!!!

aww thats sweet. i too really appreciate the little things in life and theyre what keep me smiling every day wether its a cuddle and snog off my OH or a string of xmas lights or my dogs wagging their tails at me. now i can add Alyssa kicking me to that list lol. some of us are easily pleased huh but it makes for such a pleasant life

Awww... That's sweet... I'm the same... The little things really make me glow inside... :)

Aww thats lovely hun! cant wait for my scan on the 30th. staying team yellow, but just seeing OH eyes light up makes my heart melt.

We are blessed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back