Simple linctus?

becks20

Reaction score
Iv caught a cough off my daughter and it wasnt that bad till last night and i couldnt stop coughing so OH today brought me some simple linctus as i read in the pregnancy book from NHS that its safe to use. Well i just looked on the bottle and it says "do not take in pregnancy unless a doctor has said to do so" So now im not sure lol surely 1 spoonful at night would be ok wouldnt it? x

it would prob be fine myslef i wouldnt use cough mixture regardless of pregnancy as it really doesnt do alot a steamy bathroom would be just as benificial hope you feel better soon x

I would probably have some, have you tried homemade honey and lemon? Was about the only thing that helped sooth my sore throat and tickly cough when I had a cold a few weeks back, and you can have much more of that! I can't remember the ratios I used, I think I just added squeezy honey, hot water and bottled lemon juice. Hope you find something to shift it!!

Thanks, yea i tried honey and lemon last week as i started getting the cold but it didnt make me feel any better and it wasnt very nice (and i usually like it) Im just hoping that tonight the cough doesnt get me then i wont have to take any but iv got it incase :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back