Silvercross 3D or Mamas & Papas Pliko P3????

Christina1979

Reaction score
Silvercross 3D or Mamas & Papas Pliko P3????

Finding it sooooo difficult to decide...

Does anyone have either of these???

Would you recommend it??

Pros/cons etc...

Any info greatly appreciated :?

I was going to ask this as i love both of these - i know for me it is a little early but i love to be organised!

I have the Silvercross 3D - but haven't used it yet. Sorry - no use at all was I :roll: :rotfl:

I had the 3D, its lovely bar the fact you cant push it with one hand....

May be its just me but i like to be able to use my phone and push the pram one handed.... But the pram wouldnt steer like that... :(

Other than not being able to push the 3D with one hand were there any other things that bothered you?

What was it like tog et in and out of the car etc....

Any info would be great xx

laura & ellouise said:
I had the 3D, its lovely bar the fact you cant push it with one hand....

May be its just me but i like to be able to use my phone and push the pram one handed.... But the pram wouldnt steer like that... :(

Ive been in Mothercare and tried this after u said about it and I could push with one hand no problem, it was very easy to push with one hand so u would defo be able to with some weight on the pram aswell :? maybe they have changed whatever it was that was wrong?

We have the Pliko P3, i love the way it looks but, for me, it's quite big and bulky, and it's basically impossible for me to go into town on the bus as it's far too heavy too carry on and off! Other than that can't really fault it!

happy_chick said:
[quote="laura & ellouise":34bi8efi]I had the 3D, its lovely bar the fact you cant push it with one hand....

Ive been in Mothercare and tried this after u said about it and I could push with one hand no problem, it was very easy to push with one hand so u would defo be able to with some weight on the pram aswell :? maybe they have changed whatever it was that was wrong?[/quote:34bi8efi]

Bam was about 16lb at the time, which isnt much weight, in my opinion, but it wouldnt steer, steers with nothing in it perfectly fine, just not when ur baby is over 16lb :x

otherwise id of kept it coz it was really nice

I have a silvercross 3D and i think its great apart from it being a little difficult to put up at times.

As for pushing it one handed, did you put the front wheels so they didnt swivel? makes it easier to push one handed.

Flame said:
I have a silvercross 3D and i think its great apart from it being a little difficult to put up at times.

As for pushing it one handed, did you put the front wheels so they didnt swivel? makes it easier to push one handed.

NEVER EVER on any pram use locked, hate it :)

Have you noticed on urs that when you put it up it doenst click into place?

I used to have to manually click the side bits into place..

I dont use it on locked either.

Nope it never clicks into place, you have to push them in yourself, My cousins is the same. Its even more annoying when the thing at the bottom gets stuck in the basket and wont go up at all.

I was about to buy the M&P's then went to look at the Silver Cross and was persuaded by the (very experienced) sales assistant the Silver Cross is better. Hasn't arrived yet!

ive checked both these out tongight , my god there's so much to chose from !

we decided on the silvercross 3d :cheer:

overall it felt a much more sturdy and secure pram and everything is included in the price.

have heard sooo many bad reviews about the pliko p3 and mamas and papas puchschairs and prams in general since starting my research :(

ive got the 3d and love it except the car seat doesnt fit in the car :wall:

it does actually fit in the car as we found out :oops: hehe

did you end up getting either of these??

My Silvercross 3D arrived yesterday and OMG I LOVE it!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back