Silvercross 3D or Mamas and papas pliko pramette

Mamafy

Reaction score
Does anyone have either?

I'm after a pram type pram without it being a pram :lol:

I was set on the Maxi cosi mura but don't know whether I can justify £500 just so I have a pram when I can get one of these for £250-£300 :eh:

Advice please guys :petal:

Do NOT get the 3D :trouble: It is awful and collapsed with Jacob in it! They look nice but DO NOT be fooled :(

Mamas and Papas looks lush!

But that Mura is just soooo delicious, I keep seeing it :yay:

I have the silver cross 3d and love it - although i haven't used it yet!!!

My friend had the mamas & papas one and it kept breaking on her!!!

I do but I don't :wall:

Right this lady and me at the antenatal clinic yesterday had a long discussion about buggies :rofl: as you do :oooo:

She was there for a postnatal check, she had an icandy. Its gorgeous, no denying it and she loved it etc etc but then she said

If I had it to do again I wouldn't have, the weight in/out car, the money, the length they're in the carry cot etc and it made me think I'm buying this pram more for the carrycot which will be used 5 -6 months maximum, by then bubs is bigger, heavier and I have the Zia for short quick trips :eh:

Total dilemma :dohh:

what about maxi cosi mura but second hand?
im sure for £300 you could find one in perfect condition!

when i sold my icandy it was literally like new, and jane powertwin too ..the guy thought it was brand new even though i used it for months.

if its well looked after you wont know the difference!

buy a maxi cozy streety thats what im getting you can buy a carry cot attachment and a car seat and pram for under £350 brand new and they are sturdy too and look lush!!

what about maxi cosi mura but second hand?
im sure for £300 you could find one in perfect condition!

when i sold my icandy it was literally like new, and jane powertwin too ..the guy thought it was brand new even though i used it for months.

if its well looked after you wont know the difference!

This will defo be an option, I'm not buying until 29-30 weeks so I'll check ebay then but if I can get one second hand for less I'll defo take it :D

buy a maxi cozy streety thats what im getting you can buy a carry cot attachment and a car seat and pram for under £350 brand new and they are sturdy too and look lush!!

Can you link me Miss Evie :D Liking the sound of this :petal:

okie dokie give me a second i have to find it again now lol . . .

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%ef%bf%bd&fh_search=streety&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2fbrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7bbrus_brus%7d%2fitemtype%3dproduct&omitxmldecl=yes

thats the car seat, pram and chasis with foot muff and raincovers - but look around coz you can get all this for £190 at a wearhouse near me - you anywhere near birmingham??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Bebe-Conf..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item43a0e5c364

^^ thats only got 2 hours on it but im sure you get the idea :D

lovly isnt it :D im picking mine up tommorow if you shop around you can get it cheap im getting mine for a grand total of . . . . . . . . £125!!!! only used a few times in shopping centres car seat and raincover never used!! chuffed!! I really wanted one when i had zander but i couldnt find one now they are back they handle soooooooooo smooth as well more smooth than any other pram i have felt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back