Silver Cross question

Jodles

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had my heart set on the Silver Cross 3D, until I started to read various reviews and posts on here, and now I'm not so sure. I've now found the Silver Cross Freeway, which looks like the same thing (but with a single handle rather than two, which I'd prefer anyway). It's slightly more expensive than the 3D, but I just can't find any reviews or posts about it.

Can anyone help, or has anyone got a Freeway and would recommend it?

Thanks! xxxx

Hi

If you go on to the two left feet website, they have this on there for £250. Its a great saving.

I've got the Silver Cross Freeway in Cargo :D Although i'm not using it yet as still waiting for baby.

I picked it rather than the 3D as I thought the carry cot on the 3D was rather small and wouldn't last long. The Freeway hasn't got a carry cot so should last longer. It seems a more 'solid' pram too I think.

I've got the 3D system and it's pretty good although Finn has really grown out of the pram bit at just 3 months so he's in the pushchair bit now. We also found it really hard to put up at first when it was in pram mode! Now it's looser and easier.

I couldn't decide between the 3D and the freeway either. I was initially drawn to the 3D cause it looks more compact but my o/h preferred the freeway. After a lot of thought we ordered the freeway linear in Apollo which is so nice. We got it from a company off the internet, cant remember the name now but I have looked out the receipt and the phone number is 01942 214864. We ended up getting such a good deal because the apollo is last seasons colour in the freeway although they sell it as this years seasons colour in the 3D system. All in it cost us £250 including the car seat and delivery. I did prefer the green freeway but couldn't justify another £150 for a different colour.

Anyway, to cut a long story short although we are still waiting for little one to arrive (I am 5 days overdue!) its fab! We have practiced putting it up, down, putting the car seat in car and wheeling it round o/h's parents house and its really sturdy, yet modern and folds down easily.

I would def recommend it! :cheer:

Weez said:
I couldn't decide between the 3D and the freeway either. I was initially drawn to the 3D cause it looks more compact but my o/h preferred the freeway. After a lot of thought we ordered the freeway linear in Apollo which is so nice. We got it from a company off the internet, cant remember the name now but I have looked out the receipt and the phone number is 01942 214864. We ended up getting such a good deal because the apollo is last seasons colour in the freeway although they sell it as this years seasons colour in the 3D system. All in it cost us £250 including the car seat and delivery. I did prefer the green freeway but couldn't justify another £150 for a different colour.

Anyway, to cut a long story short although we are still waiting for little one to arrive (I am 5 days overdue!) its fab! We have practiced putting it up, down, putting the car seat in car and wheeling it round o/h's parents house and its really sturdy, yet modern and folds down easily.

I would def recommend it! :cheer:

What she said!!

WE've got the Linear Freeway in Pistachio and its PERFECT!

I love it because you can have baby facing either away from you or towards you. I hate the prams that only face away because you miss out on important eye contact with you little one.

I would DEFINITELY recommend the Linear Freeway!!

xxx

we were going for the 3d but will definately look at the freeway now, is it much bigger folded up than the 3d? is it heavier? thanks

dont think we'll go for the 3d after looking into it, i like the linear sleepover now :D

Hi, Sorrt to jump in on your post Jodles-I just wanted to ask those with a freeway is it very big when folded up to put in a car.
I really want one of these prams but I am concerened that it won't fit in the boot of my VW polo-(the boot isn't very big!!) :(
I'm gonna try it out in a shop at some point soon-just wondered if anyone knew before i started trying :D
Thanks xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back