Silly silly tantrum

sweetpamii

Reaction score
Had a bit of a moment last night, I was upset already about my dads drinking and my OH was comforting me, but then I started on him about his new job and becoz it's commission based and long hours I was giving him all the worst scenarios and telling him he'll never be home to see me and the baby, which hit him really bad. So seeing how I affected him I got really down and started arguing with myself that I just can't sort my life out and how I'll never be able to sort my babies life out when I can't even sort my own.......then the worst and most embarrassing part I was laughing then I kicked me legs about on the bed and screamed into a cry, it was like having a tantrum. I have no idea what happened I was so confused afterwards and felts so silly, my sweet man just hugged me but he said I scared him a little bcoz he didn't know what to do. Is this what they mean by hormonal?

Aw bless you, yeah it definitely sounds like hormones. I'm sure all of us can relate. Our poor OH's!!!!!!

I know I think afterwards i just looked at him trying to work out what he thought haha poor man

Yeah, I feel sorry for my husband. I got given a box of chocolates yesterday from a friend for doing her wedding photography and for some reason I just felt completely possessive over them. Like I didn't want my husband going near them because they are MINE! Normally I would be more than happy to share but for some reason last night I was almost crying because he was asking me for one of MY chocolates!!!! Hahaaaa poor thing! :D

Hehe you girls are making me feel so much better glad it's not just me, tell u what tho feeling a lot happier today got a lot out last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back