Silly Question

N@TZ

Reaction score
I know this is a bit silly, but when people talk about there cervix being high, low, soft, hard, what do they mean and how do they know? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry guys.

lol i thought that might be the answer!! I just wondered how you would tell if it was high or low??

I've just started doing this and you need to get used to where your cervix is normally. Ahem - put your finger inside yourself and feel for the top of your vagina - that's your cervix. Keep doing it daily (at roughly the same time) and eventually you'll notice that some days it feels harder/softer, easy to reach(low)/harder to reach(high) I've not managed to achieve feeling open/closed yet

Now for the really embarrassing bit - when mine is high I can't feel it, but my DH can (I have really really small hands) :oops: :oops:

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/cer ... sition.htm was the link I was given which is really good.

Hey - I was really excited at finding mine :rotfl: :oops:

hey skairdykat, put your morrals aside and shove your finger inside :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Once you know how to check that side of things, you only need to BD once or twice around that time :D , look at my chart, :wink:

I wanna hear how you get on, any help you need just ask, i mean 'll explin how to do things, not help literally :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
hey skairdykat, put your morrals aside and shove your finger inside :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Once you know how to check that side of things, you only need to BD once or twice around that time :D , look at my chart, :wink:

I wanna hear how you get on, any help you need just ask, i mean 'll explin how to do things, not help literally :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What a lady lol! :D

I've got to say, it's not all that bad. I had to locate my cervix when i used to use a diaphragm for contraception.

It's not sexual in any way at all, and it's not painful. It's quite interesting to get to know your body. I honestly had no idea (properly) until i was shown by someone at the family planning clinic back home when she fitted me for my diaphragm and had to make sure i was ok with fitting it myself.

Sorry if i offended anyone in my last post :oops: didn't mean to.

I find it a natural occurance now, sometimes i suddenly think, ah better check whats happening then its done and forgotten about.

I'm so glad i learnt how to do it and started doing it, its like having an inside look at what my body is doing.

Lots of people think aw no i just cant do that and get their OH to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back