Silly question but curious

vixforever

Reaction score
Is it just my Jacob that has to tug on his willy all the time!! It's getting really frustrating when I'm changing his nappy as he puts his hands all over himself :(

:rofl: its totally normal sweetie :lol: Even once they grow to adults they cant keep their mitts off their willy. Males are vile xx

My jacob pulls so hard on his willy and his testies i swear he wont be able to give me grandkids when he's bigger coz he will have broke them :rofl: xx

zander does it too and now im potty trainning him and he runs round in a tshirt most of the time he never leaves himself alone im like zander no when your older! and he just laughs at me it does my nut in i put a pull up on him earlier coz he was doin it whale eating lunch - the line was drawn lol!

My jacob pulls so hard on his willy and his testies i swear he wont be able to give me grandkids when he's bigger coz he will have broke them :rofl: xx

zander does it too and now im potty trainning him and he runs round in a tshirt most of the time he never leaves himself alone im like zander no when your older! and he just laughs at me it does my nut in i put a pull up on him earlier coz he was doin it whale eating lunch - the line was drawn lol!

Toon - I get scared my Jacob will pull it off :rofl:

Evie - I let him go around naked today and all he wanted to do was tug :evil:

Last edited:
yep sounds about right lol im nasty and gave him an ice pop the other day his hands were too cold to go near hahahaha!!

it works one of them ones in plactic that you push up so he had to touch the ice cold big coz there was no stick and he forgot about toucing himself for the rest of the day as well so it was a def winner :D

And to think I have all this to look forward to! Oh joy!!! x x lol x x

My Caitlins always reaching down on changes (although shes got no willy lol) and lately shes like a bloke with her hands down her knickers :lol:

Ooooh have i got all this to come? lol Bella went thru a stage of touching her bits when i changed her but i guess its normal as they prob didnt no it was there before. lol im worried bellas gonna be like "why has he got that and i havent" I cant get into explaining that she still doesnt understand what makes boys and girls different lol x

my son STILL does this and hes 7!! lol

i was actually thinking about taking him to the docs, cos hes doing it alot more now and yesterday said it was sore to pee, hes at that age where he wont let me look at it , bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back