• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Silly question- baby poo

hedgehog2000

Reaction score
How often does your baby poo. In hospital we usually had a dirty nappy everytime we changed her. Since being home we only usually have one per day. Getting a bit worried she might be constipated.

i had the same worry hunny

Every nappy in hospital Colbys was dirty and when she got home i could time it by clock work every night at 6pm and that was the only time.
I asked the healthvisitor and she said somebabies poop more than once others dont it just depends on what they are getting milk wise, if your BF they may poop more because of what you have been eating.

Dont worry too much hun but if you feel she is a bit sore give her some extra cool boiled water between feeds incase she is slightly constiated but i dont think she is

take care hun
xxxx

Yeah Jaycee used to poop at 8am every morning, was good really so didnt have to worry about her having a dirty bum in secret thruout the day lol!
If ur BF dont drink Orange juice or anything acidy and dont eat spicy stuff! It burned jaycees bum til it bled! Poor bugger! Felt so guilty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back