• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

silly me

Rebecca25

Reaction score
well i had a intreasting day at work, i was looking in my little cupboard/ workstation thingy and when i went to get up lost my balance and basically fell backwards on to a stand brusing my bum :oops: was a bit shaken up by it all so went to the hospital just to be on the safe side and everything is fine just a bruised ego and bum.

oh i work in a shop so lots of customers saw :rotfl:

I fell backwards in the house for no reason too. I managed to regain my balance though, just about..

Bless ya how embarrassing, just be careful next time! :hug: :hug:

ouch, hope you starting to feel a bit better, these things are always embarrasing at the time, maybe one day you can look back and laugh at the situation now you know all is ok with you and baby.

Gosh I'm just glad you're ok! Don't worry about the embarrassing thing, we all do stuff like that (please tell me I'm not alone lololol). I had to nip to A&E last week to get some anti-biotics for a uti and was in tears all over the place. Luckily I had a sympathetic female dr, and an understanding hubby, but I was still blubbing away.

I had a fall too. Woke up in the night desperate for the loo, went downstairs didn't turn any of the lights on as I thought they'd wake me up. On the way back through the dining room, tripped over my boyfriends toolbox. Oh how I screamed :rotfl: , first at the tool box, then at the pain, then in the morning at my boyfriend for leaving his toolbox lying around. Luckily only had a bruised leg!!!! OH was very sorry and said that he had to take more care of me now cos of the baby!!!!

:shock: glad all was well at the hospital hun hope your feeling a little less sore soon :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back