silly kids outside shops!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i went to the shop earlier for a choccy bar and i had to walk past a group of teenagers (none of them moved out of my way rude buggers i had to weave past them all there were about 12 of them!) askin me to go in the shop for them i assume for cigarettes or alcohol as theyre too young to buy them. i said no but was secretly pleased that they thought i looked old enough! :lol:

anyway on my way back with my choccy they pestered me again, one of them offered me a pound if i'd do it! i said to them "do u know i would get fined like £1000?" (im not sure what the fine is exactly im guessing but i kno there is one) and they were all like "nah u wont get caught" etc so i said "give me £1000 and i'll do it!"

they didnt give me £1000.

:lol:

lol i am always being asked to go in the shop for fags and booze, they get on your bloody nerves dont they.

Oh I hate kids!! :x :x haha They drive me mad hanging round the shops! They really need to make more things for them to do round here!!

I dno i think even if there were things to do youd still get kids hanging round trying to get pissed or cancer on friday nights !e !

little bleeding ragamuffins everywhere, if i see one more little chav in silver eyeliner eyeing up my bump il implode !

i hate that, hanging around like they have nothing better to do. i dont get asked to go into shops i look about 15!

I did that once :oops:

I was 18 and it was for my 16 yo friend. I got caught :oops: and just got a warning. Whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back