Silly and funny things you've said and done

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
A couple of years ago in the summer me, my ex and 3 friends went to the lake. My ex and his friend jumped in and swam quite far away from us. I saw my ex swim under the water and when he came back to the surface he held up a big black round thing and shouted "I've just pulled the plug" so I stood up and shouted "oh no you'd better put it back in now" and everyone started laughing but at first I didn't understand what they found so funny until I started thinking about how they were going to fill the lake up again. I imagined loads of people standing in the empty lake filling it up with hoses!! Then I thought omg you stupid dumbass he didn't really pull the plug in the lake :oops: :oops:

god where do I start!! I will think of some of my classic "numpty-moments"

My OH is the worse one for saying silly things.
Last week we bought a new freezer and the next day he went into the kitchen I heard him making some noise and he shouted "Vicky the freezer isn't working" so I went out there and he said he thought it was because he had messed about with the warm/cold switch on the back so I said "why on earth would a freezer have a warm button on the back" and he said "it's so the eskimos can keep their food warm" I couldn't stop laughing for ages :rotfl:
Another time we were in Asda and I wanted some mince to make a shepards pie so we were standing in the fridge isle looking at the mince and I said "actually I want to get frozen mince" and he replied "where would the frozen mince be?" I said "errr in the freezer" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I watched Life of Grime once and they emptyied a pond to clean it and it did actually have a plug. So see your not as daft as you thought you were :wink:

Well i thought east anglia was a forien country :oops:

no idea hun but i only got told bout 3 months ago i was wrong :rotfl:

Lol Mel that reminds me of when I went to America when I was about 6/7 and a guy off one of the rides said to me 'Where abouts in the UK are you from' and I said 'England' :lol:

Im more of one for doing stupid things rather than saying them, for instance; talking on my mobile and looking around the house like a numpty thinking ive lost it untill I realise It's attached to my ear lol

lol charlotte........... i remember u in college!!!
u work on a friggin deli counter!

and jason was on about what foods are good for u, and he was saying red meat!
and u said "what about beef"
and jason said, well that is red meat,
and u said "no its brown meat"!!!

haha i laughed at that for ages n im always tellin people! lol

Kimbo said:
lol charlotte........... i remember u in college!!!
u work on a friggin deli counter!

and jason was on about what foods are good for u, and he was saying red meat!
and u said "what about beef"
and jason said, well that is red meat,
and u said "no its brown meat"!!!

haha i laughed at that for ages n im always tellin people! lol

i forgot about that
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was pushing my wonderufl son out into the world angh on gas and air etc and pumped full of drugs.

ians parents and my dad were out in the hall waiting for my miracle to be born.

i heard one of the nurses come in and say to the midwife "the poison dwarf is pacing the halls making havoc again."

well Ians dad is quite short so i stopped pushing sat up and said

"its ok thats just ians dad!"

the whole room erupted laughing and reminded me of what id said after id had him. They were actually on about one of the nursing team not ians dad at all!

oh also whilst i was in labour i told them i want doing anymore and could i come back and finish it tomorrow.

oh whilst i was drunk once some smary man was coming onto me so i started taking the p*ss saying he probably had a little willy and his reply was that it may be small but he had 15 stone to ram it in with (sorry for crudeity) so my drunken reply to that was "well thats no good to me not only have you got a little willy but your a fat b*stard too!" my boss spat her drink out laughing and the guy left the pub! later my best mate gave me a hug said thanks and he hated that guy because hed got his dad sacked ... poetic justice haha :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back