Sigs

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Im gonna start making sigs for people if anyone wants them, I know Jo already does them so if she or the mods don't want more than one person doing them thats fine, just let me know :)

Here's some examples of ones I've done recently

EDIT: I've removed the ones I've personalised , you can see them in the Tech Support section

yellow_1.png

PINK_2.png

green_1.png

blue_3.png

Just give me a PM if you want one :)

Ooooh kirstyI'd love one!!! Pwetty pwease!! I like the second one down with the heart.....can I pm you a pic?

We'd never say someone can't do sigs for people if they want to. :D

Happy_chick, little*red and Misslarue all have stickies in tech support if you want one....or maybe we should have one thread for sigs and one for avs or something? :think:

What programe, etc do you use to make those Kirsty, if you don't mind me asking!

I'm looking for a wee hobby type thing to fill my time in while Soph's sleeping etc!

happy_chick said:
Course not Kirsty! We should join forces :lol:

Replied to your PM :D

Vicki, I use Photoshop CS and very occasionally PSP X :)

Im going for some tea now so if anyone thinks Im ignoring them Im not, I'll sort stuff out with everyone in a bit :lol:

Just looked in the Tech section, I didn't realise there was already 'official' request threads, I feel a bit bad now :oops:

Anyway, I think me and happy_chick are teaming up to get through them quicker. Emmylou, PM me a pic and let me know what text you want and I'll do the heart one for you :)

can you do me one please i like the 3rd one down i will pm you 2 pictures if thats ok thanks??????????

How in the world do you do them on Photoshop!
You must be a blumming genius because I am struggling to make a simple box with a single colour (no pattern) and some text :wall:

I am obviously a complete idiot!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

jaydesmummy said:
can you do me one please i like the 3rd one down i will pm you 2 pictures if thats ok thanks??????????

Yeah just PM me :)

Kirsty will you do one for me please hun, Happy_Chick was gonna do it but shes not feeling great so i thought id ask you, Hope ur ok with that Jojo hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back