ggrrrr

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
oh my godpatient line is so hard to use its doin my head in now

if ya wanna chat ringme EDIT BY JAX - I've removed the tel no as its a public forum, but if anyone wants the number please pm me X

I hated the stupid lil cursor n that :(

but when i was in there for high BP i spent most of the time playin the coronation street quiz
i hate hospital

what r u there 4?

half the pissin keys dot work on it

am in labour an baby being naughty :roll:

:eek: really
wow so ur actually gonna have ur baby soon?? r u in pain atm?

Well at least it'll take your mind off it - how's it going? Why is baba being naughty? His heartbeat going up and down? :D

pain am in agony

babys heartbeat going down below90 with contractions..
hy just been an took blood incase i have him hes had his steroids utjust need to see now :x

I was just about to ask if you've had your steroids :D So not only in agony with the contractions but a nice big needle in the bum as well :hug:

Good luck - keep chatting if it's taking your mind off it

Oooooo good luck hunnie :hug: :hug:

I didn't know you could go on the internat while you were in hospital :? I am soooooo behind the times LOL.

Yeah- we had one little tv on the ward and it was above my bed, so I couldn't see it..but the noise constantly.

Then on scbu mother ward just had a radio..... :?

Mothers today are spoilt... :wink: :D

:) hi, thanks everyone, i didnt know until earlier out using internet at your bed...

im off moniter had some pethadine, scubu r aware baby may arrive contractions r very painful, thank god 4 drugs,

now your posts could get a little weird if you're on the drugs....

:D

Glad everything's still ok

Aww sss this is the first I've heard :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I tried using that patientline thing but got fed up it took ages and cost a fortune! I just used it for the telly! :D

Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope your ok hun you will have to get mark to give me a ring when anything happens :dance:

the internet is free to use in the package its just shit takes time to load and its just crap,

just had a sleeping pil to try an get sme sleep, o shall update in he morning
nht

oh i loved it, watching cartoon network all day
and i didnt pay, dad did.
=]
hehehe
the games were pretty gay though and it took ages for net to load =(

Robyn_ said:
the games were pretty gay though and it took ages for net to load =(

So by gay you mean bright colourful and happy right...cos you wouldn't be using gay as a derogative term ...... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back