Signs of a water infection??

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Does anyone know what they are? My midwife is a part time midwife and I can't get hold of her til Thursday tried at the docs but I can't get in

I had one just before my bfp - needed to pee frequently (like straight after I'd been), burned when I peed and was getting some cramping type pains xxx urine will sometimes be cloudy too xxx

I just saw a nurse not a doc and she prescribed me antibiotics that are fine in pregnancy. She did a quick urine test while I was there to confirm that's what it was xxx

My urine was fine on Thursday. But today I've been cramping like mad. I know it's normal in early pregnancy. No pain when peeing though. I couldn't even get in to see the nurse!! My doctors are bad xx

Have you got a central number to ring on your midwifes days off?

I'm having a fair bit of cramping too but was tested today and no infection so could just be pregnancy related :) xx

I got in to the doctors this morning. It's normal pregnancy cramping thankfully xx

Aw that's good news. So many weird aches and pains with pregnancy aren't there! Xxx

Yeah there is lol. Having been through this 4 times before ud think I'd know xx

I had a UTI at 13 weeks, the only symptom I had was needing to wee more often and then not doing very much.
It didn't burn or anything though, and had no pain at any other times.

I cleared it without antibiotics though. Gave another sample at 16+6 which came back clear. Hoping they stay that way.

My advice would be to drink lots, as much water as you can, or diluted juice. Sugar feeds the infections, so avoid sugary drinks (including cranberry juice) but cranberry tablets can help keep everything healthy. I'm taking them most days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back