Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Really fed up of everything right now! Everything is really starting to pee me of and tiredness and lack of help and being alone all the time is really starting to take its toll on me.

My family are pissing me off and I just all round give up.

That is all.

Can't even be bothered typing! :roll:

Aw Lou :hug: :hug: you always have us. Sorry you are feeling crappy :( xxx

I hate days like that! Everything is an effort and I don't want to do anything, speak to anyone or see anyone and then get even more fed up because I'm bored! X

Aw sorry your feeling like that hun. Hope your ok xxx

Oh hunni how awful ur feeling like that. I know it doesn't feel like it but pregnancy hormones make things seem much worse.

Try and have a nice bath and a good nights sleep and things will feel much better x x

Sounds like a duvet day with DVD's, chocolate, a face pack and gorgeous bubble bath are in order :) does wonders for the soul :love: x

I would normally include a bottle of wine in that, but ....... :oooo:

Lol!!!! Of course.

Funny,totally not missing alcohol which I'm surprised about but missed pâté!!!!! It's not even like I used to munch loads or anything!!!

Aww thanks ladies :hug: I honestly never get so down with life but I think now I have finally had a reality check and let things get to me a little bit! It just seems like one thing after another recently and I am taking all my frustrations out on myself as I have nobody to talk too (apart from you girls on here of course :) ) Seems since I got pregnant alot of friends ran as far away as possible, other people just don't have "time" anymore, and my family are too cooped up in there own self pity and selfishness to actually care how I am! OH is never bloody here anymore so I can't really chat to him. So its my poor little puddy cat that gets to listen to me whinge ha ha.

Damn these hormones!

Princess, I think a punch bag and gun may be more appropriate but good idea, yours seems like the more realistic idea lol.

x

:hug: Duvet day sounds fab. Phone in sick tomorrow ;) xx

I wish I could lol, I get money deducted of me for sick days and to be honest, work is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment! I think I will stock up on the junk food tomorrow and stuff my face at my desk whilst messing on my phone reading PF :)

Thanks again ladies xx

Sorry your feeling down hun, I'm always online on FB & lurking on here if you need a chat

:hugs:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back