• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*sigh* nostalgia!!

trixipaws

Reaction score
sorry not sure where to put this!

my boyf's got grand theft auto and is playing it now. he was just on a bit where lloyd- get it shawty came on and OMG!!! took me back!!!

its like one of the 3 songs that reminds me of millie as a tiny newborn! gosh she's almost a year old now, but i heard that song and just flashed back to last june! i spent the first 3 weeks in a bit of a daze tbh (a nice daze, i must say!) i hadnt been ttc or even remotely interested in kids when i got preg- was the unlikeliest mum ever and was a bit clueless really- hence my daze i think (how far iv come!!) but i spent the entire time almost in our bedroom with her attatched to my boob listening to 1Xtra (if u remember, last summer was pouring rain every day thats why i was stuck indoors!)

anyway these 3 songs
lloyd- get it shawty
timbaland- the way i are
and number one in the singles chart at the time
rihanna- umbrella

i think will always take me back to then as they were on the radio most (well on 1xtra anyway idk bout the other stations!)

sorry just had to share this!

There's a song that I used to listen to all the time towards the end of my pregnancy and it always reminds me of when Ryan was born. It makes me emotional when I hear it, I like remembering about when he was born and stuff but it also reminds me of those first few weeks when all we did was drive back and forth to the hospital every day to visit him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back