on your day off...

I very rarely get time off but if I do its to get my hair done, in the early days I used to spend the time doing cleaning! x

my mum has her every thursday so i can go to college and now on a weds eve so i can go to slimming world. i literally leave her for the least amount of time i can and rush back to pick her up as soon as possible lol

I don't get time away from my daughter due to her medication and feed pump etc but I would love a night off to watch a movie and sleep in a bed with out her alarms going off! Who am i kidding I would just like to sleep in a bed lol (daughter has mine as she refused to sleep in cot and wont let me in the bed!)

I dont ever get time off but If I did I think I'd watch everything that I've got recorded coz I never get chance!!

Me and oh are supposed to be going To a wedding reception next month and I think my mum will have Ella over night for the first tome so we can have a bit of proper time together! I think I'll drop her off just before she goes to bed and be there very early to collect her though!!!

I don't get a break as we live no where near any family. The longest I've been away from LO is about 3 hours so far, just into town. I'm having a girly night for the first time this weekend, consisting of pizza and DVD but again will probably only be out about 3/4 hours. But I'll only be 5 mins away from home.

If I had a full day free, I would sleep, have a massage and do some retail therapy. A full nights sleep would be heaven......

I work Monday to fri and my mum has Owen. I have Owen sat and Sunday so no break!! My mil has him on a tues tho so my mum gets a break. If its school holidays and mil him in a tues I never know what to do with myself!! Normally end up doing errands or food shopping as its easier than with Owen haha

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back