sickness in Tri3

mel33

Reaction score
Evening,

I had the worst morning sickness in the first trimester. :x I spent most of the time sleeping the sickness away it was that bad. (I was carrying twins but mc one so I assumed that eventually the sickness would ease off). However I seem to be feeling sick again. It never went away completely but now its back and its making me feel awful again.

I eat food to stop me feeling sick, but then as soon as I have eaten, the sickness comes back. I swear this pregnancy is trying to test me.

Anyone else experiencing sickness in Tri3?

Sorry to hear that you mc one of your twins, that must have been really hard :hugs:

I was sick every day from 6 weeks to about 23 weeks, so I know how you feel. At the time I also went off most foods, I just couldn't stomach anything apart from apples, ice lollies and yoghurt.

I've not been sick recently but I have noticed that I have started to go off some foods again, love tomato soup but atm I can't even think about it. I thought by now I would have lots of cravings not aversions. I have heard of ms coming back in tri3 though, maybe something to do with hormones again?

Hope it passes soon for you hun, its not nice at all!!

Hormones have alot to answer for don't they? I suppose my pregnancy is ending as bad as it begun. i really wanted to be one of those pregnant women who breeze through it haha.

ah hun sorry to read about the mc of one of your babys.

sorry ive not had any sickness but hope yours goes away again for you soon and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back