sickness back witha vengence

roxane 1985

Reaction score
so been having severe morning sickness where i kept throwing up but it was only bile as couldnt stand much to drink or eat

m/w sent me for an anti sickness injection sunday and its finally worn off completely

back to not keep food down :( so gutted, this baby is grounded when its born doesnt it realise ilove my food and im a bit of a piggy even if im only 8st lol

Poor you, they say baby girls make us sicker but I'm convinced only a boy would do this too their mum! My daughter is 14 and i still dont let her forget she made me put on 4 stone when i was pregnant with her! Can you get another jab too help? Must be hell for you, I just feel sick all the time, not letting myself be sick (phobia) so not eating, so annoying as I love my food too! However last 3 days only been really bad in the afternoon and evening, not sure wot I've done different or maybe this is my pattern of feeling ill. Hope you feel better soon x

when i was having my daughter i sufferedfor 16 weeks, wish i was one of the 20-30 % who didnt suffer, keep going dizzy

Im going through the same hunny, i havent kept a thing down all day, i was feeling ok this afternoon so i decided to try some tea, as soon as i though i had had enough it didnt want to stay down :( x x

im so physically and mentally exhausteddoesnt help raising a 3yr old on ur own either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back