• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have I been had?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
My sister thinks so...

I bought a bag from a shop that sells genuine designer bags. This bag is scarlet patent leather, comes with dust bag. It was reduced from £70 to £25 because of some marks which are hardly noticeable. I thought why not, its lovely, not a bad price and would probably get marks on it eventually anyway. Its not a brand I've heard before though. It is called Disco by Touch :think: TBH I bought it because I like it and wouldnt go for something because of the name on it. My sister thinks Im a mug and have just forked out £25 for something that could be a piece of tat :(

Not if you like the bag!

In the scheme of things, £25 isn't that much for a bag - especially if you like it - whether it is designer or not.

tuck said:
there's also this site:

https://id208.chi.us.securedata.net/the ... ath=27_105

at the end of the day the money you've paid is good value and does it matter wether it's a designer bag or not???? s'long as you like it!

Thanks for the links girls. Like I say Im not really after a designer name, I dont own anything designer tbh but my sister was making me feel like a right mug lol (I think she was jealous :shhh: :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back