• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should it be the same?

evie_smith

Reaction score
With my other two I had really bad morning sickness from early to around twenty weeks but this time I been throwing up for about a week but now it's more very rare heaving with nothing and feeling slighty queesy but I lost 12lbs already but not from throwing up???? Just midwife told me a bit back a sick mummy means a healthy baby so my question being is it normal for this pregnancy to be so different i'm hoping that this pregnancy is gonna be totally easy as my other two I was at the hospital every two mins lol x x x

Last edited:
i felt like shit with katie and didnt even feel pregnant with ella!! was constantly nauseous with kates, but i think i threw up once 2nd time and that was cos i ate chinese, which i cant eat when i'm pregnant :lol: i lost tonnes of weight with out being sick too xx

Hi there,

Glad to see you back!

I've been very sick this last week although I'm now learning to eat simple food, little and often, although I still feel sick most of the time.

Have you had an early scan yet?

I wasn't sick at all with Summer but this time I've had constant nausea which is driving me bonkers! I've never heard 'a sick mummy is a healthy baby' and as I wasn't sick at all first time and baby was perfectly healthy I wouldn't worry too much.

Midwife told me withy first two morning sickness is a good sign baby is doing well :)
Yer had early scan had to be rushed in at 4am other day as doc thought I might have been having an eptopic pregnancy baby is in the right place but morning sickness has vanished since then lol bloody typical!! They think I have a trapped nerve now lol I have a long list of potential symptoms to go back with if even one strides haha!! When I could stay in my nice warm bed lol I think I shall wait lol!! X

Last edited:
my first 2 pregnancys were both different to this one never had second of sickness then this one felt quesy every day tis weird but i think they are all different

Yea my friend told me I'm just on a lucky streak at the min lol she said all are did just so strange wen other two followed so close in foot symptoms wise... Def not complaning mind haha!! X

I have felt totally normal with this pregnancy, hardly any nausea and that was only in the very early weeks. Im hoping the feeling continues and it stays an easy pregnancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back