Should i even bother gonna the middy lol

Melly+2

Reaction score
All she is gonna do is te,ll me im massive and 'ooo you look uncomfy, has it not started yet'
same old, dont get me wrong shes really lovely but i just wish shed get this baby out already, obviously the fact im huige, very swollen and in pain isnt enough. I think it will take some convincing her to get this baby out any time soon :roll:

oh poor you :(

Just go in and tell her your going to induce yourself if the baby hasnt started coming by wednesday lol xxx

lol i like that idea!

seems midwifes will help when it suits them these days

it may be worth a shot hun as she may off you a sweep since you are term? :hug: :hug:

im doubt it tbh, im so worried they will make me go 2 weeks over and because baby isso big i wont be able to deliver naturally, if that happens ill shall neevr for give them

awww hun :hug: :hug:

I would quiz her about induction policies and all that.... Midwife said to me on friday they would offer a sweep at term (for me that would be 40 +5 as I don't see them until the Friday :roll: ) and they only let you go 12 days over (ok I know thats long enough though!)

really hope she can help you hun.... what time is your appointment?

im gonna make myself look like a bag of crap to see her, see if that makes her feel guilty :lol:

Ah Mel it sounds uncomfortable. Good luck :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
im doubt it tbh, im so worried they will make me go 2 weeks over and because baby isso big i wont be able to deliver naturally, if that happens ill shall neevr for give them

Ha Ha. My sister said she wouldn't be happy if they got her to try it naturally first but still c-sectioned her afterwards anyway.

They got her to try it naturally at first and then said they would c-section her - with the Gas & Air she threatened to sue everyone who had touched her! :rotfl: :rotfl:

After her 10lb 13oz :shock: daughter was born all threats of suing them dissapeared! Funny that! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though I hope it happens real soon for you (and I won't send you another hug because you are probably getting p***ed off of them by now as they aren't actually helping :lol: )

thanks everyone, sorry for being a moan bag again lol

Hi Mel,

Hope all goes well for you. No news for me either (40/1 today also). I don't actually get to see my MW again 'til baby's born when she'll come visit me at home! Booked in for sweep at 41/1 weeks. I really empathise with you as I don't think that the maternity services in this area are that great and not very supportive. Would be so so lovely if babies actually arrived on their due date - lol.

Best of Luck.

They shouldnt call it a due date the should call it a 'could possibly be somewhere near to when baby is born but really not at all' date i think lol

2.10. Just lost some more plug and got pain in my bum and pressure, is this normal??

Mel&Bean said:
2.10. Just lost some more plug and got pain in my bum and pressure, is this normal??

Of course - your cervix will be dilating because your having a baby tomorrow or Wednesday! Madame Meggiewoo has spoken! :hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

I remember it well hun - I went 11 days over :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BIG MUMMY HOUSE................

Kim x x x x x

I wish i was as optamistic as you hun, couldnt fit all the blinkie in, it wouldnt let me so i have half :)

wonder what they've said. hope she's close to having the LO someone needs to have theirs soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back