Should I be worried about it?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
So i get braxton hicks a lot in the evenings, they dont hurt or anything, just a lil weird with everything going tight.. But I do get heart palpatations and feel a bit woozy, not dizzy but kinda funny and nauseous. Should i worry about it? Any ideas what it could be?

sorry i have no idea, i didnt want to read and run. I think if u dont feel right then u should contact mw x

How is your iron level? I remember going dizzy Woosey a little bit back but my iron is ok and it what ever it was sorted itself out but the mw said she wanted my iron checked wen I told her xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lat - I get these tightenings in at night as well, actually sore and i am feeling sick at night as well - mw said this was normal, but i find it scary too be honest - sure get checked out to be 100% sure xx

I have the MW on wednesday anyway, So far my iron levels have been fine, Either that or she is just crappy and doesnt tell me LOL. Ill ask her :)

Hiya, I think I feel BHs at night as the stomach gets very tight..:( to an extent that I feel difficult to sleep..don't know if that's exactly what happens in BHs..

might just be where u are getting further on the heart runs out of room palpatations can be very normal in pregnancy but check with your mw to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back