Should i be getting a bump now?

bearsmummy

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm new to this but am starting to get into it :)
I'm 14 wks 2 days gone and have a very slim figure. I am starting to get concerened as i don't look any different and have no signs of a bump yet.
It's really bothering me!
Please help

hiya :wave: i wouldnt worry, babies hide themselves away quite well!! you'll probabyly find in a few weeks you suddenly have a huge growth spurt!! i didnt start properly showing til i was getting close to 30 weeks this time, and it was my 2nd baby!!xx

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Everyone is different and if you're slim and it's your first you might not show for another month or so.

Don't worry Hun everyone carries different, you'll just wake up one morning and think wow where did you come from

i agree with everyone hun :)

im small and petite and didnt show with my first till about 28 weeks, this time im still not showing apart from the bloat in 1st tri which has disappeared now x

I'm slim and tall I'm 28weeks nrly and still fit in size 6 jeans this is my 1st every1 just carrys different! X

Thank you all so much!
Just worried!
Never loved something so much in my life!
Would hate to think theres anything wrong!
How do we upload pictures on here by the way?

When you hit post reply there will be a little paper clip icon. Click that and upload :)

I've read that if you're tall you dont show as early as if you were short. Maybe that explains it? You're not very far along to be worried about it though! enjoy!xx

ahh mervs mum just seen your new pic...so beautiful! Might have another little weep at that one! Congrats x

I remember with my first baby i was so excited about getting a bump but i was slim and fit (good tummy muscles) and i didn't show till 25 weeks+ . You'll show soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back