should i be concerned?

Linda

Reaction score
I've felt Bean moving around frequently over the last 4 weeks,

i havent felt anything for the last couple of days though.

should i be concerned?

I wouldn't worry at all, your LO is small at the moment, so the movements may not be felt at all. If you are getting a nervous/butterfly feeling in your tummy, this is bubs moving too.

I know I didn't feel bubs move until I was around 18 weeks pregnant.

He should be fine, maybe just going through a growth spurt and is tired or if you have been moving about alot, he can't move or if you've been tense yourself, he won;t move.

Just relax, sit back and don't worry hunny, you're a lucky lass to have been feeling him for the past 4 weeks.

However, if you are really worried, give your doc/midwife a quick call xx

Thank you,

I was just wondering if it was normal to feel all this movement then nothing.

i keep poking my tummy to see if i get a response...lol...

I wouldn't worry... It seems that a lot of mums on here noticed around 17 to 20 weeks their babies went quiet for a while...Mine too... You could just go see your mw...and ask her to have a quick listen with the doppler but its likely that LO is fine... I think they rest up before their big growth spurt at 20 weeks... Then they have another around 24 weeks...

same thing happened to me at the weekend, loads of movement then nothing for 2 full days, was worried sick, proding, poking etc then all of a sudden LO turned (I am convinced now he/she was facing into my back) then turned around to face tummy, hence movement then nothing :think:

I asked that same question on here a few days ago as i wasn't feeling anything move for a few days, then out of blue I felt movement again and that was a relief. I'm sure you'll get baby movements soon again!

I don't have a doppler as DH won't allow one as I suffer from panic attacks, and he thinks i'll go into a freak out if I dont find the heartbeat.
BUT even without one I'll panic ANYWAY if I don't feel LO move, so its pointless.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back