should he go so long?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ed went night b4 last without feeding for 6 hrs.. and last night he wet 5 hrs.. he is feeding for ages the feed b4 bed.. a good 2 hr + feed just wondered if its normal so soon?

tim used to go for 6/7 hours between feeds when he was very very young... MW said it was fine coz he used to feed for ages (1 1/2 - 2 hours)

midna said:
I swear you make these posts to rub it in :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: agreed...

Its rare for breast fed babies to be like that... but its common with babies who are bottle fed...

Saying that a baby cannot intentionally starve itself and as long as the baby is putting on weight and having wet/dirty nappies at least 6 times a day.. then you know that he's getting everything that he needs :)

Owch! lucky you Lisa - top rubbing it in for these poor other mummys with boobie monsters!

your lucky if hes going that long, I wouldnt worry about it though -if hes feeding for ages then sleeping for a long time makes sense.

This happened to me too Lisa, don't knock it - its fine and normal - nothing to worry about. Let him feed on demand and sleep when he likes.

Valentine Xxx

milliepops used to be like that. last feed at nite was at least half an hour often 40 or 50 minutes- and she'd sleep 8 hours solid!

that all went to pieces at 4 months tho... :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back