• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Short cycle?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I got af on 16th June.....and have af starting today :shock: this gives me a 24 day cycle! Apart from being peed off it's come so quickly, I tracked my ov with cm and this coincided with a fertility calendar thingy. The ewcm finished on the 4th July. Now if we have to ttc soon surely such a short amount of time between ov and af is going to dramatically drop our chances of conceiving again? Surely 6 days is far too short?

I am really trying not to get carried away with all of this :( but I'm finding myself thinking about it all the time and probably will do until my appointment. Is there anything I can do to extend the gap? I think I'm going to get an ov kit to keep an eye on what's going on xxxxxxxx

if you only Ov near to the 4th July - then you shouldn't be expecting AF really. Is it proper flow or just spotting?

Seems proper flow, have had 1 pad change already and only started at 9am. I'm hoping it's just my body still settling down after the birth. This is why I detest ttc lol

sorry to hear - but as you say it is early days after your little one was born so our body and hormone levels are still getting back to normal......let's hope next cycle is a little longer.

I have to agree with Iwant3. It's not been too long since your little one was born. Probably just a shorter than usual cycle as your body gets back on track. Try not to worry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back