Shop closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also got a Boots maternity TENS Machine in original box if anyone wants it. I hardly used it but you will probably want to by new electrodes/pads for it (they cost £5.90 from here - http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detai ... id=1037705 )

I'm looking for around £30 for it (I paid £45) and for that I'll throw in postage by recorded delivery.

I'll take the pads if u like - need to meet up!

Bee said:
I'll take the pads if u like - need to meet up!

Done! We need to set a date in stone else we'll never get around to it :rotfl: . Will give you a PM x

I also have a bunch of Next and Cherokee (Tesco) sleepsuits that have hardly been worn. Anybody interested and I'll take a pic? They are all in size up to 1 month/up to 3 months (though the up to 3 months are a bit on the small side).

Hiya hun can I have

DSCN2162.jpg

please lemme know how u want paying???

Oh, I'd like (if they're both available still) the kitten t-shirt and the grobag/sleeping bag from the first post.

Hiya hun, got your package today, thanks so much for the extras, they are lovely!! im over the moon with them.... thanks again hun xx

Bumping this...

I sold some of these things at a car boot sale this morning but still have a lot left. I am desperate for space so will take next to nothing for the lot (can take a piccy of what's left if anyone is interested). Will be going to a charity shop otherwise! Make me an offer - everything is in fantastic condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back