Shop closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
niblet said:
Hello!

Could I have the mei tai pretty please? It's lovely. This is probably a stupid question, is it one that is suitable from birth or where the baby has to be able to hold their head up? If it's suitable from birth then I'd love it please. Thank you.

Thought i'd reply - mei tais are suitable for newborns - rather than have bubbas legs wrapping around you you can put them inside on the mei tai so that the baby is in a froggy style position - newborns legs are often too tiddy to wrap round you. And you can pull the back of the mei tai up to support the head :D

I love my mei tai!

Suzie and Faith said:
niblet said:
Hello!

Could I have the mei tai pretty please? It's lovely. This is probably a stupid question, is it one that is suitable from birth or where the baby has to be able to hold their head up? If it's suitable from birth then I'd love it please. Thank you.

Thought i'd reply - mei tais are suitable for newborns - rather than have bubbas legs wrapping around you you can put them inside on the mei tai so that the baby is in a froggy style position - newborns legs are often too tiddy to wrap round you. And you can pull the back of the mei tai up to support the head :D

I love my mei tai!

Aww, thank you very much for the info, I don't really know anything about anything baby related.

And in which case, mei tai sold! Yeah!

could you find out how much it would be to ship the bumbo? i'm very interested, but very skint, haha.

Hehe sure hon... will be at the PO on Saturday so will find out then for sure but can do a very rough weigh in just now

It weighs just under 1.5kg so standard parcels would be £4.20 + packaging could call it a fiver? Drop me a PM if that's ok :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back