Shooting pains?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I dont no if Im panacking for nothing, but every now and again Ill get pains in the side os my stomache. Ill get maybe 4 or 5 of these pins every day. Is it anything to worry about? Sometimes they can be really strong pains, othertimes there bareable.

ive been getting them.. last night was really bed and I was worried enough to think about hospital but managed to get to sleep. Also had a stitch feeling when I was lying on my back as if I had pulled a muscle?? Also little one was having a party in there!! :lol:

Im bricking it now thinking what labour is going to be like Argghhh cause it was quite sore last night whatever I was in pain for! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol:
I was thinking it might be the baby kiking but Im only 13 weeks so I highly dought that :S

jazzmum2be said:
:lol:
I was thinking it might be the baby kiking but Im only 13 weeks so I highly dought that :S

I think you might be abit early to be feeling babs kick... I only started feeling this little fella a week ago ish and my mam was right when she said I would just KNOW when it was baby... It could just be insides changing and stretching to fit baby..

At the moment (now) when I breath in deep my side hurts, so im having to take shorter breaths.
Oww =/
Iv just tried calling Nhs direct, but there all on the phone, does anyone no anywhere else I could call, because its getting worse at the moment, I can still breath but its really painful jst taking short breaths =/

is it not just growing pains.. cos mine sometimes get reeeeeally painful.. esp when i lie down..

x x

It probobly is, or wind :lol:
But as usual I'm panacking over the smallest thing :lol:

haha.. god me too.. i was only put to rest when i asked my midwife.. lol!!
its like.. "omg.. a sharp pain.. WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!??! oooh good.. its just wind".. lol!! :oops:

x x

It is probably your ligaments stretching or your organs moving to accommodate your baby, us poor mums to be we have way too much to worry about!

We really do :lol:
My mums been getting phone calls from me every 10 minutes tonight as soon as the pain starts again 'mum what do I do? shall I go to a&e?' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back