Shoes

missac

Reaction score
As most of you may know, I am currently packing my house :( very sad but will be good when we move to the new house!!

Anyway, I have just done my clothes into three piles:
Bin, pack, take with me to in-laws (my bin pile is huge, my pack pile is huge, but the pile for taking is small as nothing bloody fits- but that is a different story!!!!)

I also did my shoes and I counted 38 pairs. I keep telling P that this is not a bad amount at all and that most women have far more than that!! Can anyone back me up - how many shoes have you all got!!!???

4 pairs of boots
1 pair of sandals
1 pair of trainers (never worn)

hi hunni bad news i only have about 15 pairs i'm more of a belt and bag sort of girl :oops:

Oh :oops: Bugger!! Maybe won't show him this thread then!!! :rotfl:

4 pairs of boots
10 pairs of stiletoes ( 3 workwear kitten heeled and 7 going out party shoes) :oops:
15 pairs of flats :oops: all different colours
7 pairs of sandals
3 pairs of trainers

most of all my shoes have to have a bag and belt to go with them too :oops:

my god i should stop buying shoes :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:cheer: :cheer: Charlie chalk is worse than me!!!! :cheer: :cheer: I am deffo going to show the thread to him now, I don't have matching belts and bags (although now you mention it, I might start!!)

yer show him. although my oh moans and moans and moans about having no space in the wardrobe because of my shoe fetish. (not to mention my clothes :lol: ) i saw a dreamy pair of shoes and matching bag at work on saturday (i work in next) and just said to him i love them shoes ......hint ....hint......lol

he bought me them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

i nearly fainted. when i asked why (not that i didnt say no at all lol) he said because he loved me.......and the fact they would be cheaper than a simular pair in another shop as i get discount so iv saved him money! the cheeky bugger :lol:
love him loads xxxxxxxx

awwww, what a sweetie pie!!!!! Better to be addicted to shoes than expensive diamond jewellery!!! (although wouldn't say no to that either!!!!)

haha id say I have about 15 pairs of shoes, well they are like
converse loadsa colors
vans
etc n i have a couple of ballet type pumps (my fav leopard print) and i think 2 pairs of pointy stellitos for if i need them lol

I used to buy shoes, and bags (was a bag demon) but now I have a new addiction, shoes for Seren. I can't stop buying them :oops: :oops:

I have 3 pairs of boots (only one with a heel)
5 pairs of trainers
2 pairs of sandals

I have:
4 pairs of boots
3 pairs of flats
7 pairs of heels
4 pairs of sandals
3 pairs of trainers (i never wear any of them :oops: )

You have many pairs of shoes - but I am sure you need them all - tell P/D it is essential to have comfortable feet - therefore you need to have plenty of options :lol:

I have:
1 pair ankle boots
1 pair trainers
1 pair shoes
1 pair smart shoes (still no heel :D)
1 pair flipflops
1 pair sandles
(soon to be added: 1 pair wellies)

I am a shoe aholic hun. I've got well over 70 pairs (it was 70 at the last count and that was ages and quite a few purchases ago lol)

i have
4 pairs of boots
4 pairs of trainers5 pairs of flat shoes
12 pairs of high shoes
2 pairs of sandels

Hmmm I don't think I have alot but then again - I think its trainers with me lol

13 pairs of Traines
2 Pairs of timberlands
4 pairs of flip flops
5 pairs of stilles
1 pair of boots
3/4 pairs of strappies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members