Shoe's and feet measurements?

charliebear

Reaction score
Evening Ladies.

I was wondering:

1, How often do you take your LO for their feet measured?
2, Where do you buy LO's shoes?

1, We took AJ in November and every 6-8 weeks since (as recommended), his feet hasnt grown since!
2, We've been going to Clarks. I refuse to go to Clinkards as Childrens dept is downstairs and cant access with pram. I may go to Fenwick next as they seem to have a better range for boys than Clarks. Although AJ was really interested in the Pink shoes!

:coffee:

Clarkes and get measured every 6-8 weeks. Rosie is a size 6 now and I think she is going to follow her mother in the flipper department. My feet grew to a size 9 last pregnancy :lol:

I had no idea they were supposed to be measured that often! I had them measured during the last snow, so I suppose I should be going again soon. I have quite a few pairs from Next - but having said that, he is a walking Next advert at the moment!!! :rofl:

I had no idea they were supposed to be measured that often! I had them measured during the last snow, so I suppose I should be going again soon. I have quite a few pairs from Next - but having said that, he is a walking Next advert at the moment!!! :rofl:

Yeah Clarks recommend every 6-8 weeks.
I saw a few nice pairs in Next and got all of AJ's shoes there before Clarks. I didnt want to buy as he was due a measure and they dont do 1/2 sizes!
I cant wait to go clothes shopping for AJ, he's not growing much so no point still in 6-9 and 9-12 months! :lol: x

I dont get Decs feet measured very often, if he needs new shoes I will try them on in the shop as long as there is a thumb width at the top then I am happy. But Dec mostly wear trainers if he is getting shoes then we will go to clarks and he will get measured. :)

We go to Clarkes as well, we were advised to go every 6-8 weeks and we have been twice but his feet haven't grown :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back