shocking!

missac

Reaction score
I was on the phone to a friend and she has had a hellish day!

She went to fill up her car at the petrol station today and didn't realise that she had spilled some on her hand, she paid and left. As she was leaving she decided to habe a ciggie so she wound down her window and lit her fag, because she had petrol on her hand her hand caught fire :shock: so she was waving it out the window trying to put it out and pulled over just as the police turned up. They only bloody arrested her :shock:

charge was being in possession of a firearm!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh crap!!

ive just realised it was a joke and i didnt see the bottom bit :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kimbo said:
oh crap!!

ive just realised it was a joke and i didnt see the bottom bit :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: I shall let you off on account you have pregnancy brain!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww Kimbo! :lol: To be fair I didn't realise it was a joke until I saw the bottom bit! :rotfl:

I have had many a person with that one - the trick is to tell it when the mood is quite serious so that people think you are actually telling a true story!! :rotfl:

missac said:
I have had many a person with that one - the trick is to tell it when the mood is quite serious so that people think you are actually telling a true story!! :rotfl:

well it worked with me :rotfl:

Just told DH...got him!!! Started p*ssing myself laughing at the punchline though :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back