She won!

Awwww this is adorable!!! Well done!

Yeah we are thanks :) G slept for 7.5 hours and then for another 2.5 hours last night. Bliss! He is suh a cutie pie and I love him more and more every day.

Aww she is such a cutie, she looks like a little doll! :)

Thank you ladies!

So glad ur both doing well hun! Well done baby G for sleeping so well! :cheer: how's the bf going?

How is a picture of a prem baby cruel? so what if it got them a sympathy vote, they had as much right to enter as you did, and im sure a mom isnt gonna do something that irritates their babys skin, especially a preemie.

I didn't say they didn't have a right.. I said its cruel to dress them up like that! It does look like a rough hat! I know many people with prem babies and they agreed.. I'm not against them at all!! A prem mum suggested they were going for the sympathy vote as she wouldn't dream of doing that with her baby! Taking Xmas pics like that with a prem so small should be the last thing on the mums mind.. Sorry if I hit a nerve with you it wasn't intentional or saying they have no right to enter I've taken a great deal of offense to that. There's no harm in putting an Xmas bear with the baby for a pic no need to dress the poor thing up. My opinion sorry!!

Its cruel for her to stick a santa hat on her baby, when you stuffed yours into a stocking?

And on a good note. Congratulations she is adorable. Also I was a poorly baby/child and spent my first Christmas in hospital and my parents "stuffed" me in a stocking nothing wrong with that. What about grow bags? X

JM its going really well now thanks :) it stopped hurting and I have plenty of milk. I even signed up to become a milk donor. What about your girl, was her tongue tie sorted and is she eating ok? Though I can see that she is doing fine as she grew up to be such a cutie!!

How is a picture of a prem baby cruel? so what if it got them a sympathy vote, they had as much right to enter as you did, and im sure a mom isnt gonna do something that irritates their babys skin, especially a preemie.

I didn't say they didn't have a right.. I said its cruel to dress them up like that! It does look like a rough hat! I know many people with prem babies and they agreed.. I'm not against them at all!! A prem mum suggested they were going for the sympathy vote as she wouldn't dream of doing that with her baby! Taking Xmas pics like that with a prem so small should be the last thing on the mums mind.. Sorry if I hit a nerve with you it wasn't intentional or saying they have no right to enter I've taken a great deal of offense to that. There's no harm in putting an Xmas bear with the baby for a pic no need to dress the poor thing up. My opinion sorry!!

Its cruel for her to stick a santa hat on her baby, when you stuffed yours into a stocking?

If you look properly it was LAYED ON HER AND THE BEAN BAG WAS POSITIONED SO U CAN'T SEE HER ARMS OUT THE SIDES!!! How about this.. If u don't like this thread for whatever reason.. Probably jealousy going on how childish you are.. Don't post here!!! Do one!!

JM its going really well now thanks :) it stopped hurting and I have plenty of milk. I even signed up to become a milk donor. What about your girl, was her tongue tie sorted and is she eating ok? Though I can see that she is doing fine as she grew up to be such a cutie!!

That's fantastic!! So pleased for you!! Such an amazing thing to do!
She's still tongue tied, not going to get it cut coz it's not affecting her feeding etc.. I'm tongue tied and perfectly fine! She's doing well eating I was worried she wasn't getting enough as she would pull away and headbutt couple of mins after the letdown but she's 10lb now so putting weight on.. Slowly but surely! Gonna have her weighed again next week and see if they are happy with it as she's only just growing out of tiny baby clothes.. Even the stuff she wore in hosp fit her last week! Bit baggy still lol!

How does the milk donor thing work then? What made you decide to do it? Such an amazing gift! I can only just about produce enough for my lil monkey so I couldn't do it :(

Oh and the inkless kit worked really well don't know if I told u.. Done her print the first time her bum was changed didn't want to get her feet out just to print it wasn't that warm in the ward.. Designing my tattoo with it now :) my mil has Lilyanna tattooed on her wrist bless her.. Feel kinda bad for Jaycee and Ellie seeing as they've not been tattooed on her.. Granted they aren't her biological grandchildren but they are treated like it.. Til the tattoo.. Can't really say anything tho :(

Last edited:
JM I haven't donated any yet as I still need to do a blood test first, but I have all the forms now so hopefully can start next week. It's all quite straight forward - they give you sterile bottles, and come to pick the milk up every couple of weeks.

I expressed some milk recently so my oh could look after G while I went to a Xmas party, and it was quite easy, so I thought that I could do this for some other babies who couldn't be fed by their mums... (usually sick/prem babies). I just feel so sorry for them. Plus it's actually quite good for G too - the more you express the more you produce!

I also used my print kit twice - for his feet as soon as he was born (he has huge feet!) and for his hands when he was about 1 month old. The pictures didn't turn out perfectly, but still good!

Hope you'll show us your tattoo when it's ready :) I still think its such a good idea!

I defo will!! Gonna be a hard one to get right they can easily look tacky or a big blob lol!

That sounds pretty simple really!! I can imagine, I bet he gets a decent full feed!!

Bless lilyanna has big feet too considering how diddy she is! Handy coz the tattoo I need to cover up is the exact same length!! Just need to add a few things to cover certain bits and I'm straight down the shop! OH is going to pay for it coz it's my bday this month :)
I done a couple of prints the first time and I think the fourth one was perfect! After I have my tattoo I'll do some prints for the family.. Would have done before but I didn't want them to get her print done before me, they are all big on tattoos and I know they would have thought of it as soon as they saw the print lol!!

awww congratulations lilyanna!!! such a pretty little girl bet your well proud!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back